Considering a GFS Education
We are happy that you are considering Gwynedd Friends School for your child’s early childhood years. With over 75 years of experience teaching young children, families have come to love and trust us. Simply put, we are experts at what we do. Guided by the testimonies and values of Quakerism, our nature-based, learning-through-play curriculum has been carefully designed to meet each child where they are.
Parents often ask when they should begin their search for the perfect preschool. Please plan to visit us in the late fall. In January, we will begin the enrollment process with new families on a first come, first served basis. Current families are given priority in the enrollment process and are offered re-enrollment in December.
If you are interested in a Gwynedd Friends School education for your child, we invite you to come see us in action! Please email or call to schedule a parents’ meeting with our Director of Admissions, Ashley Moll (firstname.lastname@example.org). During this informative visit, parents will visit our classrooms and have the chance to talk with our Director of Admissions and faculty about the school day and curriculum.
Gwynedd Friends School is an equal opportunity care provider.
Gwynedd Friends School is accredited by the Pennsylvania Association of Independent Schools (PAIS) and licensed by the Department of Human Services (DHS). The School is a member of the Friends Council on Education (FCE), National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS), Philadelphia Area Independent School Business Officers Association (PAISBOA), Association of Delaware Valley Independent Schools (ADVIS), and Montgomery County’s Area Nursery School Association (ANSA).
HOW TO ENROLL
1. Schedule a parents’ meeting with our Director of Admissions.
2. Attend a school playdate with your child.
3. Once enrollment begins for new families in January, the Director of Admissions will email you a link to our online Enrollment Agreement. A non-refundable $110 Registration Fee is due at the time of enrollment.
4. Create a FACTS Tuition Mgt. account and select a tuition payment plan. Tuition for the new school year will be due beginning in July. Families can elect 1, 4, or 10 payments.
5. Confirmation of your child’s enrollment will be sent once it has been accepted by the Head of School.